Deleted Sensor Mistakenly

Hello @finedustguy , the sensor is registered with a Serbian email address. You need to use this email address to login to devices.sensor.community to see the sensor there.
We are sending our notifications to this email address if the sensor is offline for more than 24 hours.

Thats correct, when moving to new house it was disconected and hooked up again after 6+ months. Its not visible in my sensors on the account. If i try to add it again, it says already registered.

Could you please login at devices.sensor.community with the email address you used to register the sensor? It wasnā€™t the email address you are using here and should end with the country TLD ā€˜.rsā€™.

Hello. The same issue here - Iā€™ve deleted my sensor registration by mistake. Could you make it possible for me to re-register it once again? My device ID is 9830378 (ESP8266). Would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Hello @adilor , Iā€™ve restored the registration of this device.

hello,
I recently joined the sensor community by assembling an air sensor.
Unfortunately, I made some tests & I deleted my sensor by mistake and I cannot register it again.
Could someone help me to register it again?
my sensor id is esp8266 - 16688862

I released the chipID. So you should be able to register it again.

1 Like

I delete my sensor #6245707 (esp8266-6245707) from devices.sensor.community and canā€™t register it again. Receiving errors like ā€œalready registeredā€
esp8266 sensor plate.

Please check your mails.

1 Like

Hi,
after i switched my esp board due to a malfunction i cant use it since i already registered and deleted it some time ago. Can somebody release the chip id please ? It is sending data, but not seen on the map or in my account.

68498 (ChipID: esp8266-10204525)

Thanks in advance !

@ratti Iā€™ve released the chipID. So re-registering should now be possible.

1 Like

I have reinstalled chip id 4842479. Please release.
Thanks

@Jan the chipID is released. Re-registration should be possible now.

Same here, somehow it didnā€™t work
This sensor ID is already registered.
ID: 8768163

Please ricki-z release

Hello @Vega , Iā€™ve released the chipID.

accidentally removed the sensor, help, please release. ID:10655262, esp8266, thank you very much

@Tamash Iā€™ve restored the device registration.

thanks for your help )

Hi, could you please reset my sensor registration. IĀ“ve accidentally deletet my sensor. And now iĀ“m not able to register again. ā€œId is already regsisteredā€
myID : ID: 8156779 ESP8266

Thanks in advance for your help