University Interview

Hey everybody
We are four students from Roskilde University in Denmark.
We are currently writing a project about air pollution and citizen Science. We would like to hear about your motivation for being part of this network and how it contributes to your understanding of air pollution.
The questions would only be about your experience with sensor.community/ sensors and how it affects your understanding and engagement with air pollution. As we are researching the impact of citizen led science.
We would like to interview some people in this community. We would prefer a videocall or a phone call, however, answering some questions in writing would still be beneficial for our project.
The interview would be very short and non-formal, and you don’t need to know anything in particular it’s just about your own thoughts and experience, being a part of Sensor.Community.
We hope to hear from you!

Kind regards
Luna, Maria, Julie & Caroline

Who wants to do it ?

Do you know that 3 researchers from the CNAM in Paris are currently investigating the same theme ?

Contact me per Personal message.

I don’t mind helping out. You can PM me if you want!

1 Like

I am in too. Please DM :wink:

1 Like

I don’t know anything in particular and could talk with you if you like ;->
One of my main motivations was bringing climate science into schools.
The other was to build a grassroots network of people who shared a common interest.

Thank you so much, we will contact you with further details Tuesday or Wednesday next week :slightly_smiling_face:

Kind regards

Thank you so much, we will contact you with further details Tuesday or Wednesday next week :slightly_smiling_face:

Kind regards

Thank you so much, we will contact you with further details Tuesday or Wednesday next week

Kind regards

Hi again

Do you mind sending us your email?

Hi again :slight_smile:

Do you mind attaching your email adress?

Hi again :slight_smile:

Do you mind attaching your email adress?

hello Maria, harilazan@gmail.com

sure !

dclark
@
clarkCO
.com

We are in California. Despite wildfires, not a lot of interest in air quality.