I was operating a SDS011 here at home for quite a time without issues.
Since some time the sensor does not transmit any data to luftdaten.
Attemps to reboot the sensor have not been successfull So it took some times until I was able to dismount the sensor and make further checks.
What is the status of my checks?
- The ESP seems to start. The blue LED flashes whith power on
- There ist no wifi opened by the ESP
- The wifi it should connect to is up and running. Open network, so no password required
- I can’t connect with the serial monitor from the arduino ide to the ESP (using 115kB). At least I do not see any output on the console.
- On the lower side of the SDS011 a red LED switches on and then starts then to blink.
- The fan of the SDS is turning, but switches off after some seconds. That seems to repeat from time to time
So there is not much to identify for me.
Any idea what the failure cause and some remedy could be?