Questions on madavi dashboard

Hi there,

I have installed and set up my SDS011 and it seems to work perfectly fine. Nevertheless I have some questions on the madavi dashboards on things I don’t understand. So probably you can help me.

1.) When I go to the madavi dashboard it shows the PM1 graphs - which have no data at all, as the SDS011 doesn’t have a PM1 sensor (which is perfectly fine). Can I configure the dashboard somehow for me, not to show the (empty) PM1 graphs? If so - how?

2.) When I click the timeframe chooser and enter e.g. “From: now-2h To: now” (in the respective fields of the form), the graphs still show the last 24hrs. For sure I could click the “magnifying glass minus” (Time range zoom out / CTRL+Z) but then the timeframe changes to a static window (with discrete start and end time, the later is beyond “now” (i.e. in the future). In combination with the auto-refresh, this doesn’t make sense, as the time window (and therefore the graph) doesn’t adopt to “now-2h to now”.
I just want to see the last two, say three hours refreshed every, say 30sec, with a moving window and the endpoint being “now”.
How can I achieve this?

I think I can exclude a browser / OS issue, as I have tried recent FireFox and Chrome on both Windows 11 and Linux.

Thanks for support.
Martin.

1.) When I go to the madavi dashboard it shows the PM1 graphs - which have no data at all, as the SDS011 doesn’t have a PM1 sensor (which is perfectly fine). Can I configure the dashboard somehow for me, not to show the (empty) PM1 graphs? If so - how?

It is not possible to customize the dahsboard but you can easily export the graphs in some iframes or open only 1 graph in a full window. DM me and we can plan a call for me to show you how to do

2.) When I click the timeframe chooser and enter e.g. “From: now-2h To: now” (in the respective fields of the form), the graphs still show the last 24hrs. For sure I could click the “magnifying glass minus” (Time range zoom out / CTRL+Z) but then the timeframe changes to a static window (with discrete start and end time, the later is beyond “now” (i.e. in the future). In combination with the auto-refresh, this doesn’t make sense, as the time window (and therefore the graph) doesn’t adopt to “now-2h to now”.
I just want to see the last two, say three hours refreshed every, say 30sec, with a moving window and the endpoint being “now”.
How can I achieve this?

All these functions are deactivated in the public dashboard.

Thanks for feedback, although not what I wanted it to be :smiley:

Regards,
Martin

Can’t you recreate a simple webpage with 2 iframes ?

Technically I could for sure. But it doesn’t pay off.
Seriously, I would expect the service to offer this - not that I have to tinker this on my own.

Don’t mind - it’s not of major importance. It would just be comfy, if this would be able out of the box.

Regards,
M;

@Martin_DE YOu might have forgotten that this is a volunteered project. We are working on this in our spare time. If you want to have ‘professional’ services then please choose another project.
(This might sound rude, but we use many hours of our time each week to keep this project going)

3 Likes