Describe the error
What I have:
Particulate matter sensor
ID: 5234708 (dc4f224fe014)
Firmware version: R_2022-137/EN (Jul 3 2023)
- Own database influxdb version influxdb: 2.0
I don’t see any data coming into the influx db database from the ESP8266
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
(I log in using my login password successfully through the web interface)
ifluxdb authorization data:
- Port 8086 is open on the server
- The database has a sysadmin database
- Authorization is allowed from the sysadmin user (the user has full access rights)
- In ESP8266 configuration parameters
The Send data to influxdb checkbox is checked below what data I enter
The goal is to get data from ESP8266 into the influxdb database,
to later display graphs in grafana
Please help me solve this problem,
Perhaps I’m not writing the request to transfer data to the database correctly?
if so, which one is correct?
I tried to find information on the Internet, but didn’t find anything useful.
I see that the problem is not only with me and other users. Please help me solve this problem
Thanks for understanding