On an existing sensor, how to add a new component?

The initial configration has been the esp node and 2 components a PM sensor an a temperatur humidity sensor.

Now I got the BME 280 (what includes the pressure), harware has been changed and wired, but how can I register this new component.

I was my thought doing that on the chapter “add a new sensre” but the result ist negativ (verify picture headline).

I am sure, members here, easyly can help.
Thank you.

If you replaced the DHT22 with the BME280 then you can click on “Settings” behind the sensor entry in the list of your devices. There you can change the DHT22 to the BME280.
If both are connected then you should send me a mail to tech (at) sensor.community and I will add the BME280. One of the next updates for devices.sensor.community will be this function, but we still have to test it.

Apreciate your advise. However a few questions.

Due to my ridiculous.soldering abilities, I not got the BME280 working. Switched back on the DHT22.
Any idea if BME180 ready soldered available ?

Does it make sense to run BME280 and DHT simultaneously ? and if yes, why ? Both do have temperature / humidity readings, isn´t there a conflict ? How do the graphs lock like ?

Hi,
I have also similar problem. I’ve upgraded my sensors and also added DNSM to it but I can’t add that “noise sensor” to my configuration. I’ve wrote to tech@… and I’m patiently waiting.
I hope that this will be added in new website/server version soon, because in next year we are planning to upgrade with DNMS about 10 our currently working sensors.

Greetings
AdiS

The DHT22 is a very bad sensor (it derivates extremely fast and shows always 100% RH). We have tried to discourage its use for the past 3 years now…
BME280 and DNMS both use the I2C protocol. The both should work at once out of the Box. Please request some help by me or your local Community if not.

Not at all! There is no conflict but it is completely useless.