Export / Download all sensor data

Hi everyone,

I recently moved but wanted to leave a copy and a plot of the air quality of my previous apartment at the Wiki of my previous house. However I cannot figure out how to download the raw data. This is the madavi link: https://api-rrd.madavi.de:3000/grafana/d/GUaL5aZMz/pm-sensors?var-chipID=esp8266-7783011&from=now-6h&to=now&timezone=browser&var-type=BME280&var-query0=sensors

I already sent an email to the sensor.community support, but got no answer. Has anyone achieved this? I would probably use Matlab for plotting. Any ideas on where to host this data for the Wiki as well?
Best regards
Hans

EDIT:
I have seen this: https://archive.sensor.community/ but I don’t want to download 365 individual files. Is there no way to aggregate this info?

Hi. You can download the monthly zipfiles for your sensor at https://api-rrd.madavi.de/csvfiles.php?sensor=esp8266-7783011

Thanks for the info! I got the files, but I am unsure about the data columns. Is there an explanation somewhere?
What is SDS_P1 and SDS_P2? Why do i sometimes have values such as 46000 for them? I believe that is Excel misinterpreting the delimiter, right? What is samples, Min and Max_cycle?

There is a slightly outdated but for your sensor still accurate description at EN data format description · opendata-stuttgart/meta Wiki · GitHub . From that document:

  • SDS_P1: PM10
  • SDS_P2: PM2.5
  • temperature: Temperature from DHT22
  • humidity: Humidity from DHT22
  • BME280_temperature: Temperature from BME280
  • BME280_humidity: Humidity from BME280
  • BME280_pressure: Barometric pressure from BME280 in Pascal ¶
  • samples: Number of samples gathered in one iteration
  • min_micro: minimal time for one iteration in microseconds
  • max_micro: maximal time for one iteration in microseconds
  • signal: RSSI value in dBa (Received Signal Strength Indicator i.e. Wi-Fi strength)

Samples, Min and Max micro are firmware statistics that can help with debugging.

It indeed looks like Excel did some mangling of the original data. Note that the CSV-files have a semicolon ‘;’ as field separator and a period ‘.’ as decimal separator. It looks like Excel in your case expects a comma ‘,’ as decimal separator.