Enviro+ with Luftdaten

Very new to Raspberry Pi and Enviro+. I have a few questions.

1. Do I need PMS5003 sensor for Luftdaten to work? I don’t have it yet and whenever I run Luftdaten on terminal, it says " Main Loop Exception: PMS5003 Read Time Out".
  2. The sensor community website to view your device and data, it is very slow and gets timed out all the time. Is there any fix for this?
  3. I do not see anything under data tab, like no BME280 sensor data. I am pretty sure I used the correct serial number and everything to set it up…

Thank you in advance

The next time I read Luftdaten I will become green and furious…

Our firmware is not supposed to work with the enviro+, the code was adapted by Rohit Chakraborty from Sheffield. I can’t tell anything. I would need to have an Enviro + to be able to find a solution. You can send it one to me… and a Rasp PI too.

Here the page:

The sensor community website to view your device and data, it is very slow and gets timed out all the time. Is there any fix for this?

We know. But we can’t prevent people to stay connected the whole and send the link to their friends. It is the reason why it overloads. Devices.sensor.community it ONLY FOR REGISTRATION. Please ask you local community for monitoring solution or check the forum. There are a lot of possibilites.

@ddakkuli89 - you are here on Forum.Sensor.Community

Luftdaten.info was our local german project from 2016-2018.

Sensor.Community is the global open environmental data platform.

We have 2023 and now in the 5th year of Sensor.Community you should only refer to Sensor.Community.