This file has been truncated. show original
# airRohr Sensor Firmware for SPS30, SDS011, DHT22, BMP180, BMP/E 280 and many more
* many environmental and air quality sensors can be used concurrently
* Integration in Sensor.Community (formerly Luftdaten.Info)
* Configuration via HTTP in local WiFi or with a Sensor-as Access-Point
* Support for OLED- and LCD-Displays (SSD1306, SH1106 and LCD1602, LCD2004)
* Wide selection of API integrations for measurement reporting
* Ability to print measurements as CSV via USB-serial
* Used with ESP8266 (NodeMCU v2/v3 and compatible) and ESP32 (experimental)
Please refer to [Contributing README](./Contributing.md) for details.
## WiFi configuration
For German Version see: [Konfiguration der Sensoren](https://github.com/opendata-stuttgart/meta/wiki/Konfiguration-der-Sensoren)
If a (previously) configured WiFi is not reachable within 20 seconds after power-on,
the firmware flips itself into AP mode and creates a WiFi network in the form `airRohr-\[Sensor-ID\]`.