About the Feature Requests category

Post your ideas here for new features and functionality.

1 Like

Hi Dave,
I’m interested in a possibility to transfer the measurement data wireless (eg 433MHZ or over my personal wifi network ) to a display. Like you have it typically with an personal weather station. Since I’ m not an electronic nor a software expert. It would be nice to get a construction manual. One of the displays listed in the sensor software would be sufficient.
Regards
Markus

Hello Dave,

I found a new type of mobile measurement on the internet. This company sells sensors to businesses like Uber or taxi companies that can be installed in their vehicles, and the data is sent using blockchain technology. Since I don’t have much knowledge about whether it’s good or not, I wanted to ask if you could consider starting a partnership with them. The information they provide can offer better insights. The company is called DriveMining, and I’ll provide you with their Twitter link so you can get in touch with them. The project is called Envida: https://twitter.com/envidadatatrack

Welcome!
What is the purpose to send data which should be open and free through the block chain ? Because the company is new and SC is 8 years old, they should contact us but I bet the won’t.
Do they measure the heat etc. produced by their own block chain server ? :slight_smile: